These Medical Terminology flash cards include abbreviations beginning with the letter "D." Some abbreviations in this series are used much more often than others. Abbreviations may have multiple meanings while some terms have multiple abbreviations. Facility policy may prohibit the use of some abbreviations. Always spell out the term if there may be a question about which term it represents.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
- Drug Administration Common Abbreviations
- Suffixes Starting with -c, -d, or -e
- Prefixes: Direction, Quantity, Size, Amount
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|dextrose in water|
|date of birth|
|DT, DT's, DTs|
|diffuse intravascular coagulation|
|ductal carcinoma in situ|
|D/D, DD, DDx, Ddx|
|deep vein thrombosis|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Flash Cards|