This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter P. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Urinary System Common Word Parts
- Diagnostic Tests and Terminology Practice Test
- Joint Diagnostic Tests Practice Test
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|positive end-expiratory pressure|
|physical medicine and rehabilitation; polymyalgia rheumatica|
|post-traumatic stress disorder|
|packed red blood cells|
|pupils round, regular, and equal|
|percutaneous transluminal angioplasty|
|peptic ulcer; pregnancy urine; prostatic urethra|
|partial weight bearing|
|premenstrual dysphoric disorder|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|