This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes 15 abbreviations beginning with the letter M. Some abbreviations have several possible meanings, while several terms may have more than one abbreviation. You can typically determine which term is abbreviated by considering the context. If in doubt, spell the word out. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Trace Sound as it Enters the Body: Learn Major Ear Structures
- Special Senses Common Word Parts Related to the Eye and Ear
- Therapeutic Diets Practice Test
What brings you to my blog and how helpful are my resources? Feel free to share your comments and suggestions in the comment section at the bottom of this article.
Visit Student Survive 2 Thrive for additional free resources, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|millimeters of mercury|
|multiple antibiotic resistant; medication administration record|
|myofascial pain dysfunction|
|medical nutrition therapy|
|mean circulation time|
|median lethal dose|
|maximal breathing capacity|
|meter; murmur; myopia|
|mother and father|
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|