This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes twenty abbreviations that begin with "E." Some abbreviations in this series are used much more often than others; however, if you go into a specialty, you will likely see more abbreviations related to that particular area. Abbreviations may have multiple meanings, and many terms have multiple abbreviations. Facility policy will likely prohibit the use of some abbreviations. Always spell out the term if there is a question about which term it represents.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Diagnostic Procedures, Nuclear Medicine, & Pharmacology Flash Cards
- Diagnostic Tests and Terminology Practice Test
- Death and Dying Cultural Beliefs and Influences Practice Test
I hope you find my resources on Student Survive 2 Thrive to be educational and helpful!
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|ectopic pregnancy; evoked potential|
|extraocular muscles; extraocular movement|
|electron paramagnetic resonance; emergency physical restraint|
|estrogen withdrawal bleeding|
|ear, nose, and throat|
|erythrocyte sedimentation rate|
|eustachian tube function|
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|