These Medical Terminology flash cards include abbreviations that begin with the letter "F." Abbreviations may have multiple meanings, and many terms have multiple abbreviations. If in doubt, always spell out a medical term. Good handwriting and the ability to spell the words also helps!
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Trace Food Through the GI System - Digestion Made Easy!
- Digestive System Common Word Parts
- Digestive System and Digestion Practice Test
I hope you find my resources on Student Survive 2 Thrive to be educational and helpful!
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|functional residual capacity|
|fluorescein angiography; fluorescent antibody; fructosamine test|
|full mouth extractions|
|failure to thrive|
|fasting blood sugar|
|fever of unknown origin|
|forced expiratory flow|
|fibrin-fibrinogen split products|
|fecal occult blood test|
|fetal heart tones|
|Free Medical Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|