This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes fifteen abbreviations that begin with the letter "E." Abbreviations may have many different meanings, and some terms have multiple possible abbreviations. Always spell out the term if there is a question about which term it represents and consider the context to determine the correct meaning for a term.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Immune and Lymphatic Systems
- Lymphatic Terminology
- Pathology of the Endocrine System
I hope you find my resources on Student Survive 2 Thrive to be educational and helpful!
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|effective dose; emergency department; epidural; erythema dose; erectile dysfunction|
|embryo transfer; enterically transmitted; seotropia; eustachian tube|
|estimated blood loss|
|effective renal plasma flow|
|extrapyramidal symptoms; exophthalmos-producing substance|
|extracapsular cataract extraction|
|Free Medical Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|