Medical Terminology abbreviations are often challenging to memorize due to multiple duplicates and larger numbers of terms. Two terms may have the same definition, while a single term may have multiple definitions. This set of flashcards features twelve medical terminology abbreviations starting with the letter "B." Find my entire series of med term abbreviations at my site map.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Drug Administration Common Abbreviations
- Mental Health Common Abbreviations
- How to Calculate Your Grade in a Class
Thank you for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog.
|Free Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flashcards by Katrena|
|basal cell carcinoma|
|basic metabolic panel|
|barium enema; below elbow|
|beats per minute; breaths per minute|
|BACT, Bact, bact|
|benign paroxysmal positional vertigo|
|borderline personality disorder|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|