This set of Medical Terminology flash cards focuses on fifteen abbreviations starting with the letter "C." Some abbreviations may have multiple meanings, and some terms may have more than one abbreviation. Whether an abbreviation is upper case or lower case may also change the meaning. Check the context when determining which abbreviation or definition to use. Facilities typically include a list of approved abbreviations and a list of abbreviations that are not allowed; always follow facility policy.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Diagnostic Procedures, Nuclear Medicine, and Pharmacology Flash Cards
- Drug Administration Common Abbreviations
- Diagnostic Tests and Terminology
Thank you for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive. I hope you find my blog helpful!
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|chronic renal failure|
|complete blood count|
|calculated date (day) of confinement; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|complete heart block|
|cognitive behavioral therapy|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|