Medical Terminology is loaded with a wide variety of abbreviations. These flashcards feature fifteen medical terminology abbreviations that start with the letter "A." Some abbreviations have more than one meaning; slides that include multiple meanings are separated by semicolons. Some terms have more than one abbreviation; slides including multiple abbreviations are separated by commas.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails at the bottom of the screen to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Color Prefixes and Combining Forms
- Basic Health Concepts Practice Test
- Safety in Health Care Practice Test
Thank you for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive. I hope you find my resources helpful, and I wish you the best as you learn these medical terminology abbreviations!
|Free Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide by Katrena|
|acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)|
|admitting diagnosis, advanced directive, after discharge, Alzheimer's disease, right ear|
|altered level of consciousness|
|age-related macular degeneration|
|asymmetrical septal hypertrophy|
|aspiration, biopsy, cytology|
|adverse drug reaction|
|acute undifferentiated leukemia|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Medical Terminology Study Guide|