If you would like an overview of pi, read Pi Day: Past, Present and Future before continuing on to the trivia game.
In honor of Pi Day, here's a trivia game!
- Click on the first image to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Famous Centenarians Around the World Trivia Game
- Practical Math Practice: Cooking in the Kitchen #1
- Practical Math Practice: Grocery Shopping #1
|Pi Trivia Game|
|Math Trivia Game|
|Famous Person Born on March 14|
|Albert Einstein Birthday|
|Fraction represented by Pi|
|22/7 is approximately equal to pi|
|What is a cubit?|
|Measurement for a cubit|
|Rhind Mathematical Papyrus|
|Famous Egyptian math document named Rhind Mathematical Papyrus|
|Greek Mathematician who used the Pythagorean Theorem|
|Archimedes used Pythagorean Theorem to approximate Pi|
|Where is Egypt's Great Pyramid|
|Great Pyramid in Giza, Egypt|
|Mnemonic to Help People Remember Digits in Pi|
|Pilish to Remember Pi|
|Chau Lu World Record for Reciting Pi|
|World Record for Reciting Pi from Memory|
|Circle's Ratio of Circumference to its Diameter|
|Trivia Games at Student Survive 2 Thrive|