This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter T. Some abbreviations have multiple meanings, while some terms may have more than one abbreviation. You can typically determine which term is abbreviated by considering the context. If in doubt, spell the word out. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
- Reproductive Systems Common Word Parts
- Muscular System Common Word Parts
- Muscular System Practice Test
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards Abbreviations Starting with T|
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|tumor necrosis factor|
|transurethral resection of prostate; prostatectomy|
|total knee arthroplasty|
|thyroxine-binding index; total body irradiation; traumatic brain injury|
|transient ischemic attack|
|temporomandibular disease; temporomandibular disorder|
|transurethral ultrasound-guided laser-induced prostatectomy|
|transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation|
|total disability; transdermal|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|