This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter P. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Medical Terminology Prefixes Starting with P or Q
- Medical Terminology Suffixes Starting with -o or -p
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Cardiovascular System
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|pelvic inflammatory disease|
|premature ventricular contraction|
|pheochromocytoma; prostate cancer|
|percussion, phosphorus, physiology, posterior, presbyopia, progesterone, prolactin, pulse|
|progressive care unit|
|paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia|
|parts per million|
|pupils equal, round, react (respond) to light and accommodation|
|past medical history|
|permanent and total disability|
|packed red cells|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide on Student Survive 2 Thrive|