This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter O. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way. Sometimes whether or not the letters are capitalized may change the meaning of an abbreviation for medical terms as well.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Trace Sound as it Enters the Body: Learn Major Ear Structures
- Diagnostic Tests and Terminology Practice Test
- Plural Forms of Medical Terms Practice Test
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|each eye (oculus unitas)|
|optic mark recognition|
|ova and parasites|
|overdose; right eye (oculus dexter)|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|