These Medical Terminology flash cards include twelve abbreviations beginning with the letter "D." Some abbreviations in this series are used much more often than others. Abbreviations may have multiple meanings while some terms have multiple abbreviations. Facility policy may prohibit the use of some abbreviations. Always spell out the term if there is a question about which term it represents.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Prefixes Starting with B, C, or D
- Trace Sound as it Enters the Body: Learn Major Ear Structures
- Plural Forms of Medical Terms
Thanks for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive! I hope you find my resources to be helpful in achieving your future career goals.
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|dilation and evacuation|
|diptheria, tetanus toxoids, and pertusis vaccine|
|date of conception|
|Duschenne muscular dystrophy|
|5% dextrose in normal saline|
|dialectical behavior therapy|
|diabetic retinopathy; digital radiography; doctor|
|Medical Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|