This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes thirteen abbreviations starting with the letter K. Some of these abbreviations have multiple meanings, while several terms have more than one abbreviation. If you have any doubt, spell the term out. Always follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- How to Convert Kilograms to Pounds - Math Made Easy!
- Medication Administration Practice Test
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies (CAM)
Were any abbreviations on this list particularly hard or easy to learn? Share comments in the comment section at the bottom of this article.
Visit Student Survive 2 Thrive for more free resources related to healthcare and a variety of other topics.
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|keep vein open|
|key clinical findings|
|kidneys, ureters, bladder|
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards on Student Survive 2 Thrive|