This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter N. Some abbreviations have multiple meanings, while some terms may have more than one abbreviation. You can typically determine which term is abbreviated by considering the context. If in doubt, spell the word out. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Prefixes Starting with J, L, M, or N
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Procedures
- How to Pronounce Medical Terms
What brings you to my blog and how helpful are my resources? Feel free to share your comments and suggestions in the comment section at the bottom of this article.
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|nerves and muscles; night and morning|
|nonorganic failure to thrive|
|normal sinus rhythm|
|no known allergies|
|nerve conduction velocity|
|NG, NG tube, NGT|
|nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; neck vein distention|
|not applicable; numerical aperture|
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards at Student Survive 2 Thrive|