This set of medical terminology flashcards features fifteen abbreviations that begin with the letter "A." Some abbreviations have more than one meaning while some terms have more than one abbreviation. Check the context to determine which one is correct for each use of an abbreviation.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Trace a Drop of Blood Through the Body - Circulation Made Easy!
- Joint Movement (ROM) Practice Test
- Student Success - Importance of Taking Responsibility
Thanks for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive. I have many more resources on my site!
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|acute nonlymphocytic leukemia|
|anterior superior spine|
|anterior axillary line|
|absolute cardiac dullness; acid-citrate-dextrose; anterior chest diameter; area of cardiac disease|
|alternate days; every other day|
|acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis|
|acute myocardial infarction|
|arteriosclerotic heart disease|
|acute otitis media|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Medical Terminology Study Guide|