Medical Terminology abbreviations are challenging because there are quite a few of them and many terms are similar. Two terms can have the same definition, while one term may have multiple definitions. If you settle on a career in a specialty area, you are likely to see the same terms on a daily basis; however, it is a good idea to have a solid knowledge of a wide variety of medical abbreviations because you never know when you might see one that is less familiar. This set of flashcards includes eleven medical terminology abbreviations that begin with the letter "B." Check out the entire series of med term abbreviations at my site map.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Digestive System Common Word Parts
- Prefixes Starting with B, C, or D
- Digestive System and Digestion Practice Test
Thank you for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog.
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|bilevel positive airway pressure|
|bright red blood per rectum|
|Becker muscular dystrophy; bone mineral density|
|blood urea nitrogen|
|binge eating disorder|
|bilateral otitis media|
|bed rest; chronic bronchitis|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Free Medical Terminology Flashcards|