This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes 18 medical abbreviations beginning with the letter "C." Medical abbreviations can sometimes be challenging: one abbreviation may represent several terms while one term may be abbreviated in several different ways. Use context and follow facility policy when using abbreviations. Always write out the entire term if there may be confusion resulting from the abbreviation.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Mental Health Common Abbreviations
- Reproductive Systems Common Word Parts
- Basic Restorative Care Practice Test
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|childbirth without pain; coal workers' pneumonoconiosis|
|complementary and alternative medicine|
|chronic liver disease|
|certified nursing assistant|
|chronic granulomatous leukemia|
|cutaneous T-cell lymphoma|
|cryosurgical ablation of the prostate|
|central venous pressure; Cytoxan, vincristine, prednisone|
|cycles per second|
|cystoscopic examination; cystoscopy|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Free Medical Terminology Study Guide|