These Medical Terminology flash cards feature abbreviations beginning with the letter "C." Some abbreviations have multiple definitions, and some medical terms have more than one possible abbreviation. If in doubt, check the context and refer to facility policy.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Muscular System
- Suffixes Starting with -c, -d, or -e
- Trace Food Traveling Through the Digestive System: Digestion Made Easy!
Thank you for checking out Student Survive 2 Thrive. Flash cards are a great way to memorize medical terms and many other bits of information.
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|chest x-ray film|
|common duct exploration, certified diabetes educator|
|catheter; catheterization; catheterize|
|with correction; with glasses|
|cutaneous malignant melanoma|
|carbon monoxide; coronary occlusion; coronary output|
|chronic ulcerative colitis|
|continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis|
|closed chest cardiopulmonary resuscitation|
|congestive heart failure|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|