This set of Medical Terminology flash cards focuses on abbreviations that start with the letter "C." Some abbreviations may have multiple meanings, and some terms may have more than one abbreviation. Always check the context when deciding which abbreviation or definition to use.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Cardiovascular System
- Common Medications and Treatments Related to the Cardiovascular System
- How to Convert mL to cc - It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
Thank you for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive and I hope you find my blog educational and helpful!
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|cubic centimeter (1/1,000 liter)|
|coronary artery bypass graft|
|chronic obstructive lung disease|
|central nervous system; cutaneous nerve stimulation|
|carpal tunnel syndrome|
|coronary care unit|
|certified medical assistant|
|community acquired pneumonia|
|closed reduction; complete response; conditioned reflex|
|chorionic villus sampling|
|conventional insulin treatment|
|complete bed rest|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Medical Terminology Resources|