Here is another set of Medical Terminology flash cards focusing on abbreviations that start with the letter "C." This is a huge series that is broken down into smaller chunks to help with better retention of terms. Some abbreviations have multiple meanings, while a few terms have multiple abbreviations. Evaluate the context and check facility policy to determine which definition or abbreviation is appropriate.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Skeletal System
- Prefixes Starting with B, C, or D
- Legal Terms in Health Care
I hope you find my resources on Student Survive 2 Thrive to be helpful as you learn or refresh your knowledge of medical terminology!
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|cancer; cardiac arrest; carcinoma; chronological age|
|continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis|
|congestive heart failure|
|circumflex coronary artery|
|communicable disease; contact dermatitis; Crohn's disease|
|computer-assisted diagnosis; coronary artery disease|
|centigrade; Celsius; cholesterol; convergence; cyanosis|
|central venous line|
|Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale|
|cytomegalic inclusion disease|
|chronic kidney disease|
|computerized cranial tomography|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Medical Terminology Flash Cards|