This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter R. Some abbreviations have multiple meanings, while some terms may have more than one abbreviation. You can typically determine which term is abbreviated by considering the context. If in doubt, spell the word out. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Common Abbreviations Related to the Cardiovascular System
- Common Abbreviations Related to Blood
- Trace a Drop of Blood Through the Body - Circulation Made Simple!
Feel free to share your comments and suggestions in the comment section at the bottom of this article. Visit my Student Survive 2 Thrive site map where you will find over 300 free resources, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|regular sinus rhythm|
|related living donor|
|relative biologic effects|
|R with a circle around it|
|Rhesus factor positive|
|rheumatoid arthritis factor|
|renal excretion rate|
|rheumatic heart disease|
|retinopathy of prematurity|
|Free Medical Terminology Resources at Student Survive 2 Thrive|