This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter P. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Major Body Systems and Their Functions
- The Human Body in Health and Disease
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thriveblog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|pulmonary wedge pressure|
|products of conception|
|pulmonary function tests|
|progressive muscular atrophy|
|pyloroplasty and gavotomy|
|parts per billion|
|packed cell volume|
|permissible exposure limit|
|pulmonary artery diastolic pressure|
|polycystic ovary syndrome|
|Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|