This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter P. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Endocrine System Common Abbreviations
- Endocrine System Common Word Parts
- Immunoglobulins and Their Roles
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|pituitary growth hormone|
|peripheral vascular disease|
|pupils equally reactive (responsive) to light and accommodation|
|problem-oriented medical record|
|persistent vegetative state|
|premature atrial contraction|
|periodic limb movements in sleep|
|Pn, PNA, pneu|
|Free Medical Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|