This set of medical terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the letter O. Follow facility policy regarding use of abbreviations. Many abbreviations may stand for the same medical term or phrase, while a single term or phrase may be abbreviated in more than one way.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Medical Terminology Prefixes Flash Cards
- Skeletal System Common Word Parts
- Special Senses Common Word Parts Related to the Eye and Ear
Thanks for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog. I have over 350 free resources on my web site, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Free Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|open reduction internal fixation|
|oral contraceptive therapy|
|oropharynx, osteoporosis, outpatient|
|office call, oral contraceptive|
|otitis media with effusion|
|obsessive-compulsive disorder, oral cholecystogram|
|obstructive sleep apnea|
|oral glucose tolerance test|
|oral poliovirus vaccine|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|