Medical Terminology abbreviations are challenging! The sheer number of terms to learn can be overwhelming, and many terms are similar. Two terms can have the same definition, while one term may have multiple definitions. This set of flashcards features eleven medical terminology abbreviations starting with the letter "B." Find my entire series of med term abbreviations at the Student Survive 2 Thrive site map.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Prefixes Starting with B, C, or D
- Prefixes: Direction, Quantity, Size, Amount
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Checking a Pulse or Heart Rate
Thanks for visiting Student Survive 2 Thrive. I hope you find my resources helpful in your study efforts!
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|brain electrical activity map|
|bag valve mask|
|bladder neck resection|
|twice a night|
|biologic false positive|
|barium meal test; bone marrow transplant|
|blood-brain barrier; bundle branch block|
|bone marrow; bowel movement|
|blood pressure and pulse|
|BIL, Bil, Bili|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive Medical Terminology Flash Cards|