Medical Terminology abbreviations are often challenging to learn. There are quite a few terms and many of them are similar. Two terms can have the same definition, while one term may have multiple definitions. Sometimes medical terms can have completely different meanings depending on whether or not the letters are capitalized. This set of flashcards features eleven medical terminology abbreviations that begin with the letter "B." Check out my entire series of med term abbreviations at my site map.
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Urinary Abbreviations
- Urinary System Common Word Parts
- Military Time and Standard Time Practice Test
Thank you for visiting my Student Survive 2 Thrive blog, a free resource I created to help those who are interested in learning.
|Free Medical Terminology Abbreviation Flash Cards|
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards by Katrena|
|benign prostatic hyperplasia; benign prostatic hypertrophy|
|brought in dead|
|blood alcohol concentration|
|bacterial vaginosis; blood volume|
|body mass index|
|bone density testing|
|Student Survive 2 Thrive free flash cards|