This set of Medical Terminology flash cards includes abbreviations starting with the
Some abbreviations have
multiple meanings, while some terms may have more than one abbreviation. You
can typically determine which term is abbreviated by considering the context. If
in doubt, spell the word out. Follow facility policy regarding use of
- Click on the first slide to enlarge to full screen.
- Click on the slide or thumbnail at the bottom to advance to the next slide.
- Study the abbreviations backwards by clicking on the last slide and clicking on the thumbnails to advance to the previous slides.
Additional articles by Katrena
- Abdominal Quadrants and Regions Practice Test
- Urinary Abbreviations Flash Cards
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies Practice Test
Feel free to share your comments and suggestions in the comment section at the bottom of this article. Visit my Student Survive 2 Thrive site map where you will find over 300 free resources, including flash cards, practice tests, trivia games, and more.
|Medical Terminology Flash Cards Abbreviations Starting with U|
|Free Medical Abbreviation Flash Cards by Katrena|
|urinary tract infection|
|urethral pressure profile|
|United States Pharmacopeia|
|upper right quadrant|
|usual childhood diseases|
|upper left quadrant|
|upper respiratory disease|
|Free Medical Terminology Study Guide at Student Survive 2 Thrive|